Women's Business Connection Education Series
From Big Idea to Bold Business Plan
Women-owned businesses are the fasting-growing segment entering the economy, but they often fail to reach their full potential due to a lack of strategy, planning, resources… and often, the confidence to move forward!
Imagine if you could…
• Gain clarity about your company’s mission and generate a strategic vision for your business
• Increase your self-awareness and identify barriers getting in the way of progress
• Adopt a money mindset that suits your entrepreneurial style
• Create realistic financial projections that position your business for growth
• Develop and implement marketing-driven goals and objectives
• Understand how to use a business plan to expand opportunities
• Have access to mentors for support, guidance and personal accountability
• Meet new contacts in a similar phase of business growth and development
If you answered “yes” to any of the above, then our From Big Idea to Bold Business Plan workshop series is for you. Make 2016 the year you stop thinking about a plan, and instead, take action to create one!
Whether you own a start-up or established business, this program is designed to provide you, the woman business owner (WBO), with the practical knowledge and tools necessary to develop a plan tailored to your unique situation, and in real-time. Learn from a team of business experts, while taking advantage of mentoring offered during and between classes. Enrollment is limited to 16 participants, to provide high levels of peer interaction and personalized attention.
Register now to secure your seat!
Target audience: Women business owners (start-up through experienced)
- March 4, 8:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
- April 8, 8:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
- May 6, 8:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m. (lunch included)
Location: University of Phoenix, 19 Granite Street, Suite 300, Braintree, MA 02184-1744
Price: Chamber Members & Affiliates: $299 per person / General Admission: $325 per person (cost covers all 3 workshops)
Registration deadline: February 19th
• Three half-day classes
• Pre-workshop orientation
• Classroom and online materials, including business plan templates
• Access to mentors throughout the program
• Relationship-building and networking opportunities
• A list of additional resources to explore
Director of Marketing & Community Relations, Braintree Cooperative Bank
Founder, Dynamic Divas of New England
Clare Cox Michelle Hatch Stacey Shipman Jacqueline Collins
More presenters being added soon.