Stonehill College will offer a free webinar Thursday, April 2, at 12pm on “What makes a website a good website?” Understanding the basics of effective website design benefits all business professionals, as nearly every business’ website plays a key role in your success. The webinar is also a sneak preview of one of our summer graduate courses in Stonehill’s Integrated Marketing Communications Master’s Degree Program. Click HERE to RSVP.
National Alliance for Caregiving has webinar resources for caregivers.
SCORE Small Business Coronavirus Resource Hub. SCORE is committed to helping businesses like yours through the unprecedented challenges from the coronavirus outbreak. Check out there online library of workshops, webinars, events or schedule a remote mentoring session today!
Wellness & health related resources
- A Healthy Balance: Free virtual workshops: http://ahealthybalanceinc.com/virtual-schedule/
- South Shore YMCA Virtual Workouts -- https://ssymca.org/program/fitness/homeworkouts/
- Action Medicine Blog Posts -- https://actiondirectcare.com/blog/
- Elliott Physical Therapy: https://online.flippingbook.com/view/605457/
- Etoile Dance & Yoga Studio: https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/classic/mainclass?fl=true&tabID=7
- South Shore Ballet Theatre: https://www.southshoreballettheatre.com/calendar.html
- The Company Theatre: https://www.companytheatre.com/online-classes/
- Harmon Golf: https://www.instagram.com/harmon_golf_boston/