Put a Team of Seasoned Professionals to work for you!
There’s a lot happening at the South Shore Chamber, as we advance our South Shore 2030 initiative: helping to make the South Shore an even greater place to live, work and play. In that spirit, we are excited to announce the launch of a new initiative, BZwise, created to help small businesses looking for new approaches and solutions to their business challenges.
BZwise will support your business with a customized and confidential mentorship program. Some offerings provided are:
- Direction on how to take your business to the next level
- Guidance on how to increase sales
- Help in developing a road map for bringing your business into the future
- Assistance in creating your exit strategy
What are the requirements?
- Member of the South Shore Chamber of Commerce
- A clear understanding of your market and business
- Time to commit to the program
- Business plan
- Ability to identify your business goals and objectives
- Determination to continue the business or plan succession
- Be honest and candid
What is the cost?
We offer three options for the program. The coaching is done through an advisory panel that is set-up to meet the specific needs of the business owner which is identified during the interview process. BZwise can be customized as a 3-, 6-, or 12-month program, based on the needs and commitment of the business owner(s).
- 3 Months: $300
- 6 Months: $500
- 12 Months: $750
BZwise is a business enhancement program offered exclusively by the South Shore Chamber of Commerce.