The Ambassadors are a team of committed individuals from the South Shore Chamber that serves as a vital link in helping the Chamber understand the needs of its membership.
As an extension of the Chamber, the Ambassadors are key volunteer members from different industries doing business on the South Shore. The Team will consist of 8– 10 Ambassadors.
To make the Chamber’s membership & prospective members feel welcomed; made aware of opportunities, programs, and benefits; as well as ways to get involved.
Ambassador duties are anticipated to require a commitment minimum of 5 hours each month, including a monthly meeting which takes place the 1st Thursday from 3:00 - 4:00 PM.
- Attend monthly Ambassador meeting
- Engage members at Chamber events
- Attend a minimum of two Coffee Connections a year
- Attend a minimum of two Ribbon Cuttings a year
- Serve as a facilitator and/or greeter at various Chamber functions
- Act as an extension of the Chamber in welcoming new members
- Help refer new members to the Chamber
- Help the Chamber identify new volunteers
- One year commitment with the option for an additional year when term ends
- Complimentary admission to fee-based events when volunteering at event
- Receive insider knowledge about what the Chamber is doing
- Invitation to special events
- Recognition of hard work on website, social media, and PR to the Chamber membership & region
- Special Ambassador business cards & name badge
- Engage in community volunteerism
- Build relationships among the other Team members
- Greater visibility for your business!