Peer-to-Peer Member Outreach and Engagement
Education Coordination Team
- Ensuring excellence among educational programs at the Chamber by vetting of Content and People, Marketing content, Pricing, Coordination, Collaboration, Bringing Courses online, Finding topics/presenters from among the membership, establishing a speaker’s bureau. View committee members.
SSCC Subsidiary Corporations
South Shore Economic Development Corporation
- The SSEDC services SBA 504 loans and is able to accept grants/donations to promote economic/community development work. The Membership is elected by the Chamber Board and must include business leaders, community organizations and elected officials. The SSEDC is a 501(c)(4) not for profit corporation.
South Shore Chamber of Commerce Foundation, Inc.
- The Chamber Foundation is able to receive money for activity broadly defined as educational. It was once used to reimburse the Chamber for our business education programs. Currently there is a low balance in the Foundation and it is being used by the WBC to support the Leadership in Action program. The Foundation is a 501(c)(3) not for profit corporation.
- Braintree Chamber of Commerce
- Rockland Chamber of Commerce
- Weymouth Chamber of Commerce
- Marshfield/ Pembroke/ Duxbury
- Hanover / Norwell