Since 2008, the SSYP has connected like-minded professionals, entrepreneurs, and thought leaders on the South Shore looking to build a successful career, network with their peers, and give back to the region. The SSYP's mission is to serve as the leading resource for the personal and professional development of individuals by means of community involvement, networking, and education.
Annual Membership is $60 - JOIN HERE
- Free Admission to monthly networking events
- Access to our online member directory
- Exclusive access to specialized tools to promote your organization via your new online profile and Member Portal Center
- Deals - offer discounts and special deals; fellow members may be your best customers.
- Job postings - submit job openings for your company.
- Advertise events - add your public events to our community calendar.
- Engage with other SSYP and Chamber members through the portal - you have special access to other member listings, jobs, deals, and more!
- Free subscription to Cape & Plymouth Business Magazine
- Mentor Panels
- Professional development focused discussion panels featuring local thought leaders
- Annual Holiday Party and Toy/Food Drive
- Annual Golf Tournament benefiting The Foundation Grant
- Entrepreneurial Grant
- Volunteer Opportunities
Join our mailing list to stay connected!
Get More Involved
Our active committees are: Communications, Events, Member Benefits, Sponsorship, and Community Involvement. If you are interested in joining a committee, please contact Kaitlyn Litchfield at 781.421.3911 or via email at KLitchfield@southshoreyoungprofessionals.org
Become a Sponsor
We can’t do it alone- we need your support. Sponsorship is an investment in the next generation of business leaders while reaching key demographic. Visit our sponsor page to learn more about the opportunities available.