Chamber Referral Group
Describing themselves as the spokes on the wheel with a small business owner at the center, members of this cross-functional referral group bring together representatives from a number of professional services functions to discuss and refer business. Meeting monthly, the South Shore Chamber of Commerce centers of influence referral network works in a similar way to a BNI group (without the formality). The size of each group is limited to allow for only one representative of each function, i.e. 1 commercial banker one CPA, one Real Estate attorney, one commercial builder.
Members of the Chamber Referral Group include:
- Tony George, Commercial Banker, Eastern Bank
- Cate Adams, Vice President, Commercial Banking
- Nichole Dunphy, Engineer, Highpoint Engineering
- Peg Fredrickson, CPA, KAF Financial Group
- Bob Conrad, Commercial Broker, the Conrad Group
- Garth Hoffman, Comercial Builder, Callahan Hoffman
- Steve Habeeb, Architect, Habeeb & Associates
- Matt Cunningham, Financial Advisor, Flagship Harbor Advisors
- Darin Souza, personal insurance solutions, Northeast Insurance Solutions Inc.
- Kevin Fachetti, FoxRock Properties, LLC.
- Jeramie DiBona