What is Navigating the Chamber?
Do you know what a 7:44 is, what about Hi Connections? Have you maximized your directory listing? Do you know all the ways the Chamber can help you grow your business?
This dynamic, interactive 90 minute session is free, will provide the opportunity to connect with other new and long-time members, and give you the information you need to make the most of your Chamber membership, including how to best utilize the Chamber's website!
2016 NTC Dates:
January 12th 12:00 - 1:30 PM @ Chamber Headquarters, Rockland - REGISTER!
May 26th 8:00 - 9:30 AM @ Chamber Headquarters, Rockland
September 13th 12:00 - 1:30 PM @ Chamber Headquarters, Rockland
What is Website Wednesday?
Please join us for a one-hour educational session on how to best promote your business through the South Shore Chamber Website. Learn how to:
- Enhance your business profile on our website for optimum exposure
- Post employment openings in your organization to the public and Chamber members
- Promote Chamber member to member discounts
- Offer Hot Deals on our website to the public and Chamber members
- Explore advertisement opportunities on our website
- Post events on our Community Calendar
- Promote your business through our Social Media networks
After the session, one on one trainings will be offered by Chamber staff to assist you in enhancing your business profile or on any other topic you wish to receive training.
2016 WW Dates:
March 23rd 12:00 - 1:30 PM @ Chamber Headquarters, Rockland
July 20th 8:00 - 9:30 AM @ Chamber Headquarters, Rockland
November 2nd 12:00 - 1:30 PM @ Chamber Headquarters, Rockland