Lynch & Owens
62 Derby StreetSuites 4-5Hingham, MA 02043781-741-5000(781) 741-5000 (fax)Hours:M-F, 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM
Lynch & Owens, P.C. was founded in 1995. Since that time, our attorneys have offered their attentive, experienced and assertive representation to clients in the South Shore community and beyond. Lynch & Owens is a boutique law firm with the in-house personnel, facilities, and resources to assist our clients in the resolution of their legal problems in a variety of areas of practice, including: Divorce & Family Law Litigation; Personal Injury, Motorcycle Accidents, and Dog Bite Injuries; 209A and Domestic Restraining Orders; and Wills, Trusts and Estate Planning. Our attorneys are admitted to practice in the Federal (U.S. District and U.S. Bankruptcy) and State (Probate & Family, Superior, District and Juvenile) Trial and Appellate Courts. As Members of the community of lawyers in the South Shore Area, even if we don’t specialize in the specific area where you need help, we will help you find a local attorney who does specialize in that area of law.
Whom to Contact
- Ronald F. DriscollEstate Planning Attorney (of counsel)Phone: 781-741-5000
- Lisa A. GalasPersonal Injury Attorney (of counsel)Phone: 781-741-5000
- Kimberley KeyesSenior Associate AttorneyPhone: 781-741-5000
- Nicole K. LevySenior Associate AttorneyPhone: 781-741-5000
- James M. LynchManaging PartnerPhone: 781-741-5000
- Jason OwensPartner and Senior CounselPhone: 781-741-5000
Take Exit 15 off of Route 3, exiting on Derby Street towards Hingham. We are in the office park on the right at the lights immediately after the Derby Street Shops (62 Derby Street).