South Shore Mental Health
Since 1926, South Shore Mental Health has been building hope and changing lives for children born with developmental disabilities, and children, teens and adults living with mental illness in SE Mass.
Whom to Contact
- Susan BakerPR/Marketing Development CoordinatorPhone: (617) 847-1903
- Margaret CarrDirector of Marketing and DevelopmentPhone: (617) 847-1950
- Donna FridgenPhone: (617) 847-1950
- Marybeth HasenfussVice President of Human ResourcesPhone: (617) 847-1988
- Lawrence KahnNorth River Assoc.
- Tom Mecsas-FaxonProgram Director South Shore Mental HealthPhone: (617) 847-1950
- Debbie PeruzziPhone: (617) 847-1950
- Phil QuinnPhone: (617) 847-1950
- Steve WojcikExecutive VP/TreasurerPhone: (617) 847-1950
Quincy, Marshfield, Plymouth, Wareham