National Fire Protection Association
- Non-Profit Organizations
The National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) is a global nonprofit organization, established in 1896, devoted to eliminating death, injury, property and economic loss due to fire, electrical and related hazards.
NFPA delivers information and knowledge through more than 300 consensus codes and standards, research, training, education, outreach and advocacy; and by partnering with others who share an interest in furthering our mission. NFPA membership totals more than 60,000 individuals around the world.
Our mission: We help save lives and reduce loss with information, knowledge and passion.
Whom to Contact
- Ms. Melinda CollinsExecutive Assistant to Jim Pauley, President & CEOPhone: (617) 984-7290
- Meaghan CotterLearning and Development SpecialistPhone: (617) 984-7293
- Jody FreitasPhone: (617) 770-3000
- Kelly GalluzzoHR ManagerPhone: 617-984-7291
- Julie LynchVice President, Talent & CulturePhone: (617) 984-7291
- Mr. Jim PauleyPresident and CEOPhone: (617) 770-3000