HopeHealth Massachusetts, Inc.
HopeHealth provides services that enhance the comfort and quality of life for people experiencing the impact of serious illness and loss.
Touching the lives of people coping with
serious illness takes dedicated services and
special support. At HopeHealth, that is our
focus — providing innovative care with
the utmost skill, compassion and respect.
Established in 1981 as Hospice of Cape
Cod, we were one of the nation’s pioneer
programs. Today as HopeHealth, we serve
thousands of people each year — delivering
a wide range of expert medical care,
care management and support services
throughout eastern Massachusetts.
Our HopeHealth family of services includes:
• Hope Hospice
• Hope HouseCalls
• Hope Dementia & Alzheimer’s Services
• Hope Care for Kids
• Hope Community Care
• Hope Academy
Whom to Contact
- Justin BarrettMarketing and Philanthropy CoordinatorPhone: (774) 487-3667
- Ms. Lisa BarrierePhone: 774-487-2678
- Julie DaltonDevelopment Officer - Corporate GivingPhone: (508) 957-0282
- Ms. Stacie MaddenVice President of Marketing & Community RelationsPhone: (800) 642-2423
- Colleen ReillyPhone: (508) 957-0260
- Melissa WeidmanDirector of Community RelationsPhone: 508-957-0307