Heidrea for Heroes, Inc.
- Non-Profit Organizations
Heidrea for Heroes is a non-profit organization which provides important custom support services to our military veterans facing hardships and transitions in civilian life. We serve veterans from all 5 military branches, of all ages, from southeastern Mass. (Plymouth, Norfolk, Bristol & Barnstable Counties). We were established in 2013 and are a registered 501(c)(3).
- Providing custom support to veterans facing hardship & transition
- We offer workforce readiness programs including a Success Readiness Webinar Series and Suit UP
- Our Suit UP! program offers free suits to job-seeking veterans for interview purposes
Whom to Contact
- Becky BattersbyOffice / Finance AdministratorPhone: 774-773-3951
- Amy BelmoreManaging DirectorPhone: 774-773-3951
- Mr. Jesse BrownCo-FounderPhone: 774-773-3951
- Ms. Krista LandryAssoc. Director of OutreachPhone: 774-773-3951