Growing High Potential Women-Owned Businesses
The South Shore Chamber of Commerce is the only organization in all of New England to offer ATHENAPowerLink, a unique business mentoring program designed to increase the growth and profitability of a women- owned business. If selected, a women business owner (WBO) is matched with a skilled panel of advisors for one year to help take her business to the next level!
| Women Business Owners must meet the following criteria:
- Business is at least 51% owned and actively managed by a woman/women.
- Minimum of two years in operation.
- Employ at least two full-time employees, including applicant.
- Demonstrate at least $250,000 in annual gross revenues for a manufacturing or retail business; or at least $100,000 in annual gross revenues for a service business.
- Present clearly defined business goals and objectives, and specific reasons for seeking mentoring.
- Own a business located in Norfolk, Plymouth or Middlesex counties.
- Become a member of the South Shore Chamber of Commerce if accepted into the program.
If you feel you meet the criteria and would like to find out more, please email: Athena@southshorechamber.org.
For more information, download the Athena brochure.
Download the Athena PowerLink application.