Unlock new approaches and solutions to your business challenges.
BZwise will help you develop a customized program for your business where you will:
1. IDENTIFY your company's strengths and weaknesses with the knowledge and experience of your own personal team of experts.*
2. ENGAGE and be accountable to a 3,6, or 12-month program designed to map out the road to your company's success.
3. ACHIEVE your business objectives by developing and executing an actionable strategic growth plan.
*This team may include financial and business advisors, marketing professionals, lawyers, human resource specialists, accountants, and other experts depending on your business goals and objectives.
BZwise provides support through customized mentorship and coaching programs for business owners and entrepreneurs seeking to grow their skills and businesses.
CAUTION: If you're afraid of hard work, accountability, and commitment, this program is not for you.
What are the requirements?
- Member of the South Shore Chamber of Commerce
- A clear understanding of your market and business
- Time to commit to the program
- Business plan (assistance available if you don't have one)
- Ability to identify your business goals and objectives
- Determination to continue the business*
- Be honest and candid
*We also provide assistance with exit strategies
What is the cost?
We offer three options for the program. The coaching is done through an advisory panel that is set-up to meet the specific needs of the business owner which is identified during the interview process. BZwise can be customized as a 3-, 6-, or 12-month program, based on the needs and commitment of the business owner(s).
- 3 Months: $300
- 6 Months: $500
- 12 Months: $750
BZwise is a business enhancement program offered exclusively by the South Shore Chamber of Commerce.
What are some of the benefits?
The SBA notes that 70 percent of mentored businesses survive more than five years, double the rate for non-mentored businesses over that same period.
Similar programs have seen the following results:
- 88.5% increase in sales
- 56.6% increase in personal income
- 37.6% increase in net income
- 36.6% increase in employees