Registration Closed. Walk ins Welcome
Tuesday, October 16th
10:00 AM - 4:30 PM
The Lantana, Randolph
Touring the exhibit hall is free and open to all.
Registration is recommended and ensures . . .
1. That you receive a complimentary ConnectBook which:
- a map of the expo hall
- provides a space for each exhibitor to check off that you’ve visited their booth
- includes raffle tickets for complimentary entrance into expo drawings
2. That you’ll receive the latest information on Expo activity updates on who’s exhibiting, who’s sponsoring, drawing prize. etc.
3. Opportunity for additional raffle ticket entries or other prizes
Every 10th on line registrant (up to the 200th registrant) will receive additional raffle tickets for expo drawings. We’ll let you know if your on-line registration qualified you.
50th SSCC member to register on line will have their business featured in post Expo SSCC on – line newsletter.
SSCC Attendance and Awards policy: must attend Expo to receive any all above benefits.